SUNDANCE Coaching offers a practical approach and roadmap to help you take your business to new heights.
· We offer strategic thinking and proven practices especially tailored to fit your business circumstances and aspirations
· Wherever you are in the journey, we will work with you to develop practical steps to effectively address hurdles to growth and to unleash the full potential of your business
· ‘Work Smart, not Work Hard’, is our guiding principle as we help you to find a sustainable work-life balance and in all aspects of running and growing your business
· We are passionate about your Success, and will do whatever it takes to help you get there
· Mindset coaching, accountability AND having fun are all integral to every aspect of our work together to help ensure that you stay on track to achieve your business goals!
Michael began his career as a college basketball coach and a health and physical education instructor, after receiving his Master’s degree in Education from Montclair State University. He went on to work in management for major enterprises such as FedEx and the Hearst Corporation.
He then moved on to become an entrepreneur and an innovator in the transportation and logistics industry, ultimately developing the national same-day delivery franchise network, 1-800-COURIER. This equipped him with invaluable practical insights essential to the success of small and medium sized businesses.
Michael now combines his lifelong passions for education, coaching and small business to take people beyond what they believe to be their limitations and help them reach new heights of performance and success.
“I just love the excitement, enthusiasm and energy of start-up entrepreneurs. They inspire me to do my very best work!”
Successful businesses don’t happen by accident – they are based on deliberate strategies and frameworks.
Illayne has an extensive history working for, and consulting to, multinational corporations such as ExxonMobil and Autodesk, managing process improvement teams in government departments and working with a variety of small and mid-sized private businesses, both in New Zealand and in the United States.
She adapts proven corporate best practices for the small business community, providing structured approaches that are practical and cost-effective. A thorough understanding of business challenges is the critical first step in identifying the true cause before solutions can be recommended. Finally, she validates the business processes needed to support growth and change.
“My passion is to help create a well-functioning organization that is fully prepared for the future – with happy, productive staff and satisfied customers.”